We at Stacy's Transportation are NOW hiring SERIOUS qualified CDL Class A Company Driver's for OTR, Midwest Regional and Dedicated Flatbed lanes for those who qualify.
The Company Driver Position is an EXCELLENT Opportunity...you'll get the miles you need and still get plenty of home time. Our fleet dispatch system and Qualcomm communications allows fleet managers to understand and respond to your needs on a one-on-one basis.
You'll enjoy state-of-the-art equipment in a fleet of APU-equipped late-model Volvo conventional tractors, ALL with air-ride cabs, air-ride suspensions and 450 HP Cummins engines. We have both 53-foot air-ride dry vans and flatbeds available. Most importantly, you’ll receive a competitive pay package with weekly settlements, direct deposit, and a host of benefits for you and your family.
Description: The advantage of being a Company Driver includes competitive pay and benefits along with quality equipment. Depending on the department or division you would apply for, starting pay is competitive for the marketplace.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) plus company match
- Paid vacation
- A minimum of 23 years of age
- Minimum of two years of experience over-the-road within the past 10 years
- Must have driven commercially 6 months within the last 24 months
- Verifiable military driving experience considered if driver also has 18 months OTR experience
- No major chargeable accidents within the last 36 months
- No more than three chargeable minor accidents in the last three years or 2 in the past 12 months.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
- No more than 4 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 12 months
- No DUI/Alcohol related convictions in the past 10 years or more than one in a lifetime
- No drug related convictions
- Felony convictions must be over 10 years old and will be reviewed on case-by-case basis
- All misdemeanors must be 5 years old and will be reviewed on case-by-case basis
- Must have a valid Class “A” CDL from declared state of residence with 30 days of hire
- Haz-Mat endorsement is required within 90 days of sign-on
- Must pass DOT physical from approved medical clinic
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and CRT physical evaluation
- No terminations or disqualifications for assault, drug/alcohol violations, or theft.
Types of Company Drivers:
Dedicated Flatbed (select areas)
Midwest Regional (selected areas)
COMPANY DRIVER FAQ's:
Do you pay based on miles or percentage?
» We pay company drivers on a mileage basis calculated on PC Miler.
How much experience is required?
» We currently require a minimum of 12 months current OTR experience.
How often will I get home?
» Getting home will vary by fleet and home location.
Can I take the truck home with me?
» Yes. You must have parking for a tractor and trailer in a safe secure location.
What equipment do you run?
» We run primarily 2007 to 2010 Volvo 670’s.
Where are your terminals located?
» Minneapolis MN, Ardmore OK, and Lawrence KS
How soon do Medical and Dental Benefits become effective?
» Medical benefits are effective at the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment. Dental, vision, and 401K are available at 90 days of employment.
Do you have a Rider Program?
» Yes. The passenger must be at least 12 years of age. Cost is $15.50 per month.
Do you allow Pets?
» No. We do not allow pets in Company equipment.
Do I have to deliver to New York City or Canada?
» NYC freight comprises about 1% of our freight. No Canada freight for our van fleet drivers.
Do you pay for detention?
» Yes. Company drivers are paid $15.50 per hour if they are delayed at a customer longer than 2 hours from the appointment time.
How do I submit my paperwork
» Utilizes the Trip Pak system at no cost to our drivers.
Do you authorize tolls and how do I pay for them?
» We provide all company drivers with a Pre-Pass transponder for all authorized toll expenses.
Do I have to have a Hazmat endorsement to drive for Company?
» A Hazmat endorsement is preferred, but not required. Driver will be reimbursed when Hazmat endorsement is obtained.
What is your average length of haul?
» Average length of haul is approximately 500 miles.
If you are interested in applying for the company position, please send us an email at email@example.com
or text us at 513-341-8211 with your FIRST and LAST name with an email address or fax number and we'll send the information.
Once the completed and signed application has been received, we'll quickly schedule a conference call with you to discuss ALL of the details, process and procedures, along with answering ALL of your questions and concerns....then get you on the schedule to attend the NEXT orientation class.
Again, we invite you to apply today by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 513-341-8211 and provide us with your FIRST and LAST name with an email address or fax number and we'll quickly send the details.